The Sylmar Neighborhood Council's regularly scheduled full board meeting is held on the 4th Thursday of the month at 6:30 pm.
General Board Meetings are currently being held at TWO different locations in Sylmar.
Bringing the Full Council to where YOU ARE will assist in community member accessibility and participation. It will also help us to learn, listen, and work directly with you to address your needs and better our community!
General meetings will alternate each month between Osceola Elementary Street School and Discovery Charter Prep. School.
2024 Calendar for General Board Meeting locations:
Osceola Elementary Street School - 14940 Osceola Street Sylmar, CA 91342
• Click here for MAP to Osceola School
Discovery Charter Preparatory School - 13570 Eldridge Ave. Sylmar, CA 91342
• Click here for MAP to Discovery Charter School
* Please note that "SPECIAL" meetings may be called/scheduled - ALL meetings including "SPECIAL" meetings will follow public notification and public posting guidelines as set by the State of California Brown Act.
Public Posting of Agendas -
Neighborhood Council agendas are posted for public review as follows:
● Sylmar Neighborhood Council Office - 13521 Hubbard St. Sylmar, CA 91342
● You can also receive our agendas via email by subscribing to L.A. City’s Early Notification System (ENS) at https://lacity.gov/government/subscribe-agendas/neighborhood-councils
If you would like to be notified of our meetings and receive agendas via email,
click here and sign up by checking the NC box.
View our neighborhood council boundaries for which we deal with.
The public is invited to attend all meetings.